- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- It's about time to visit Morven Museum & Garden for "Striking Beauty: New Jersey Tall Case Clocks, 1730–1830"
Steven Fightmaster, a DHL Express-CVG ramp lead, said "For almost a year, my co-workers and I have been fighting to join the Teamsters Union, but we've faced harassment, intimidation, and retaliation just for exercising our rights. The frustration and exhaustion have taken a toll on me and my family. We won't be silenced because we deserve respect, safety, and dignity at work. We will continue standing up for our rights until we become Teamsters!"
DHL Express has collective bargaining agreements with workers across the U.S. and Europe but is not allowing CVG workers to freely vote on union representation without interference. As a result of this interference, Teamster organizers have filed 17 unfair labor practice charges with the National Labor Relations Board in an effort to seek justice for DHL Express workers.
More on eTravel Wire
- Local Real Estate Broker Offers Homeowners Cash Offer at Full Market Value with No Inspection Needed
- MaGO PR to Lead Specialized Public Relations Campaigns for the Presidio Trust
- Shima Capital's Founder Yida Gao Teaches Crypto Finance Course at MIT
- Max Amini Announces Powerful Interview with Reza Pahlavi, Former Crown Prince of Iran; to Premiere April 1st
- Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump mini-rally ,Veterans For Trump aka VFAF
The termination of Linsey Farrell, a DHL Express worker fighting for a safe workplace has further rallied the workforce to organize. The worker organizing committee believes that DHL has violated the National Labor Relations Act which governs a worker's right to form a union without interference as well as failed to abide by the terms of its National Neutrality Agreement between the Teamsters and DHL Express which pledges not to interfere in employee efforts to join the Teamsters in nonunion facilities. Furthermore, they believe that DHL is failing to live up to its own stated core principle of respecting workers' rights to join a union as expressed in its Global Declaration of Worker and Human Rights.
The essential ramp and tug workers are determined that their voices will be heard until they receive fair treatment from DHL Express and Deutsche Post DHL Group who must respect U.S. and German laws that govern workers' rights to form unions if they wish for these employees' loyalty in return.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Attorney Steve Hilst Named Partner at Bisnar Chase
- Jolene Downs Invited to Serve on Hilton Garden Inn's Brand Advisory Council
- New xBit Digital Case Management Feature Saves Examiners Hours of Required Report Upload Time
- IntellaTriage Hires New Vice President of Technology
- ASI Hosts 2023 Executive Summit for Partners and Announces Annual Award Winners
- Namify's Website Name Generator: The Ultimate Solution for Finding Your Perfect Website Name
- How to Book a Flight with Qantas Airways?
- NFL Quarterback Lamar Jackson & Lamar Jackson Entertainment Presents Roll With The Punches 'It's Okay Knot To Be Okay' Black Tie & Sneaker Gala
- Tuani Lash Brings Luxury Lash Services and Joy to Oakland's Homeless Community
- Sherry Orel Joins STS Capital Partners
- American Equus Expands Product Line with Suomy Riding Helmets
- Arbutus Medical Launches TrakPak® with QuikBow™ to Improve Skeletal Traction, Announces Successful Cases
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
- Fulltale Outdoors Launches Eco Kayak Fishing Tour on Space Coast Near Orlando
- Dude Ranch Vacations at Historic O.T.O. Dude Ranch offer Excursions with Local Outfitters
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer