- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- It's about time to visit Morven Museum & Garden for "Striking Beauty: New Jersey Tall Case Clocks, 1730–1830"
The bank highlighted two critical strengths that position it well in the current environment: a strong capital base and a diversified deposit base. Western Alliance Bank's CET1 ratio was 9.3% as of year-end 2022 and unrealized losses on its held-to-maturity and available-for-sale investment portfolios totaled $1.1 billion. The bank also serves a highly diverse national and regional commercial customer base, representing a broad range of industries, client types, and geographies. Deposits within the Technology & Innovation group, which has been disproportionally impacted by recent market turbulence, represented less than 8% of total deposits as of March 16th.
More on eTravel Wire
- Local Real Estate Broker Offers Homeowners Cash Offer at Full Market Value with No Inspection Needed
- MaGO PR to Lead Specialized Public Relations Campaigns for the Presidio Trust
- Shima Capital's Founder Yida Gao Teaches Crypto Finance Course at MIT
- Max Amini Announces Powerful Interview with Reza Pahlavi, Former Crown Prince of Iran; to Premiere April 1st
- Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump mini-rally ,Veterans For Trump aka VFAF
Kenneth A. Vecchione, President and CEO of Western Alliance Bank commented on the situation saying "We have a long history of financial stability and responsible, cautious risk management. These sound fundamentals have served us well over the past week." He also noted the message from banking agencies, government officials and industry leaders expressing their confidence in the banking system and commitment to protecting depositors at impacted institutions.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is one of the country's top-performing banking companies with more than $65 billion in assets. It offers clients a full spectrum of tailored banking solutions delivered by industry experts who put customers first. The company was ranked #1 top-performing large bank with assets greater than $50 billion in 2021 by both American Banker and Bank Director.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Attorney Steve Hilst Named Partner at Bisnar Chase
- Jolene Downs Invited to Serve on Hilton Garden Inn's Brand Advisory Council
- New xBit Digital Case Management Feature Saves Examiners Hours of Required Report Upload Time
- IntellaTriage Hires New Vice President of Technology
- ASI Hosts 2023 Executive Summit for Partners and Announces Annual Award Winners
- Namify's Website Name Generator: The Ultimate Solution for Finding Your Perfect Website Name
- How to Book a Flight with Qantas Airways?
- NFL Quarterback Lamar Jackson & Lamar Jackson Entertainment Presents Roll With The Punches 'It's Okay Knot To Be Okay' Black Tie & Sneaker Gala
- Tuani Lash Brings Luxury Lash Services and Joy to Oakland's Homeless Community
- Sherry Orel Joins STS Capital Partners
- American Equus Expands Product Line with Suomy Riding Helmets
- Arbutus Medical Launches TrakPak® with QuikBow™ to Improve Skeletal Traction, Announces Successful Cases
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
- Fulltale Outdoors Launches Eco Kayak Fishing Tour on Space Coast Near Orlando
- Dude Ranch Vacations at Historic O.T.O. Dude Ranch offer Excursions with Local Outfitters
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer