- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
"Walls Were Getting in the Way"
STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 11, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectrum returned to the Super Bowl tonight for the first time since 2018 with a witty new commercial poking fun at the spotty coverage of cell phone home internet providers while highlighting the speed and reliability of Spectrum Internet.
In the 30-second ad – aptly titled "Holes" – Mom arrives home to discover her family has smashed a gaping hole in the living room wall to get a better internet signal. "Turns out the walls were getting in the way," Dad says.
While comical to think somebody would actually knock holes in their walls to improve service, the ad illustrates the limitations of what cell phone home internet users regularly experience. Unlike the Super Bowl game, there is no contest: Spectrum Internet delivers 24/7 reliability, security, and dramatically faster speeds, while saving customers hundreds of dollars per year on their home internet and mobile service vs. the competition.
The commercial, created by agency Something Different, debuted in more than two dozen Spectrum markets – including New York, Dallas, Los Angeles and Kansas City (*complete list of markets below)– during the Super Bowl LVIII matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers.
Spectrum Home Internet Lives Up to the Hype
Spectrum Internet offers speeds up to 1 Gbps everywhere the company operates – even through walls – and exceeded advertised download and upload speeds for all tiers measured, including during peak weeknight usage between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m., according to the FCC's 2023 Measuring Broadband America Fixed Broadband Report. By contrast, data shows cell phone internet providers (aka. "fixed wireless access") failed to consistently maintain speeds above 25 Mbps, the FCC's minimum definition for broadband, during peak hours of 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.** More information about Spectrum Internet is available at www.spectrum.com/internet.
More on eTravel Wire
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- New travel job vacancies double in Jan
*Spectrum Super Bowl Ad Markets
New York, NY
Kansas City, MO-KS
Los Angeles, CA
San Antonio, TX
St. Louis, MO
Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
**Based on Spectrum's analysis of Ookla® Speedtest Intelligence® data during Q4 2023 in Spectrum's footprint. Reliable speeds based on Consistency Score™ comparisons. Faster speeds based on the median speeds delivered. Peak hours defined as 7-11 p.m. Monday-Friday. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
More on eTravel Wire
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
Spectrum is a suite of advanced communications services offered by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.
For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise® provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The Company also distributes award-winning news coverage and sports programming to its customers through Spectrum Networks. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.
SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- Veteran Western River Expeditions Guide Tells What She Wished She Knew Before Her First Raft Trip
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Visitors to the Florida Keys Can 'Book Now, Pay Later' With Special Offer From KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals
- Clickstay Introduces Premium Subscription for Off-Platform Bookings
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network