- World Global Vacations making vacations for staycationers possible!
- Spend Father's Day With His Favorites in the Long Beach Island Region
- Paul Sinacore Casting LLC Launches Focusing on Diversity, Inclusion as Hollywood Opens Up to Real People
Founded in 2001 and with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto, T3 has focused on applying an integrated approach that encompasses both strategy and execution when providing occupiers with real estate and workplace solutions and strategic consulting, advisory and transaction services. T3's brand has become synonymous with offering innovative, sound real estate advice to CEOs navigating change within a highly dynamic business environment. Additionally, through its Studios, T3 provides opportunities for entrepreneurs to connect with the right resources to build great companies. Savills platform and global reach will enable T3 to accelerate the growth of its unique real estate and workplace services across the US, UK and Europe, as well as the Asia Pacific.
Roy Hirshland, CEO and founder of T3 with over 33 years of experience in the sector, will become a vice chairman at Savills. He will continue to lead T3 Advisors and focus on integrating the group's unique approach to real estate advisory into the global Savills platform. T3 Managing Partners Austin Barrett, David Bergeron, and Mark Cote will become executive vice presidents and continue leadership roles with Savills.
More on eTravel Wire
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
- Ismail Sirdah Explains How to Ensure You Are Getting The Right Promoter For your Event
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Country New Comer Sam L. Smith to release new single
- Inherited An Heirloom Shawl You Cannot Use? Sell It On The Heirloom Bazaar - A Marketplace By Wovensouls
Mitchell E. Rudin, Savills North America chairman and CEO, commented, "T3's innovative approach to serving clients in the life sciences and technology communities aligns perfectly with Savills strategic objectives. We are looking forward to working with T3 across our platform to expand relationships with existing and new clients, building upon the momentum we already have developed, opening six new offices successfully in the past two years."
David Lipson, president of Savills North America, adds, "Over the course of the last two years, I have had the privilege of working closely with a number of T3's talented professionals, and I have found T3's culture, business, focus on diversity, equity and inclusion, and creativity to be in lockstep with Savills business philosophy and values."
Hirshland said, "I am passionate about providing our clients and our team with the very best and most innovative platform for success with a true global reach. This is a merger that we have been considering carefully over some time, and I couldn't be more excited about the next phase of T3's journey. I am proud to be part of the leadership team as we continue to expand the innovative, unique real estate and workplace services that we provide to clients."
Mark Ridley, the global CEO of Savills, said, "The acquisition of T3 will further amplify the life science and technology industry advisory services that Savills can provide to clients on a global basis. These are key growth sectors for us and are integral to our continued strategic expansion across North America."
More on eTravel Wire
- Got Clutter? Reinvigorate Your Organizing Efforts with The First-In-The-Category Time-Based Organizing Deck of Cards
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
About Savills Inc.
Savills helps organizations find the right solutions that ensure employee success. Sharply skilled and fiercely dedicated, the firm's integrated teams of consultants and brokers are experts in better real estate. With services in tenant representation, workforce and incentives strategy, workplace strategy and occupant experience, project management, and capital markets, Savills has elevated the potential of workplaces around the corner, and around the world, for 160 years and counting.
For more information, please visit Savills.us and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About T3 Advisors
T3 Advisors believes space means so much more than square footage—it's a platform to grow profitably and build a lasting culture. T3 partners with companies from startups to multinational corporations to develop and implement a range of corporate real estate solutions. Acting as the client's outsourced real estate department or as an extension of the existing team, T3 delivers a range of real estate services, including tailored brokerage, location advisory, portfolio planning, consultative insights, and ongoing workplace support. Placed at the center of innovation ecosystems with offices in Boston, NYC, San Francisco and Palo Alto, T3 has advised thousands of companies globally.
For more information, please visit t3advisors.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- EclecticIQ Establishes Engineering Hub in Bengaluru, India
- Sidow Sobrino releases the official Music Video of the Hit Single Spin & Dance
- How do I avail Malaysian airlines cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 pandemic
- Pamela J. Richardson and Bernard Moore Ph.D bring a family legacy to life
- Brooklyn BBQ Against Gun Violence Is A Huge Win
- El Monte RV & Road Bear RV Celebrate National RV Day with FREE National Park Passes to first 200 Customers on June 7th
- National Black Marathoners Association Named an Official Charity Partner of the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- The New Generation of High-Speed Epson Enterprise Printers Enhance On-Site Workflows
- CU Xpress Lease Expands Footprint on Long Island with Suffolk Federal
- How do I avail Virgin America cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 urgency
- Flexible LED Sheet and Cuttable LED Sheet
- Forex Frontiers Author Ivan Cavric In Candid Interview
- Announcing Intern Pursuit's Intern Recognition Award Winners
- Bob Dylan Center Coming to Downtown Tulsa May 2022
- How do you pick a good property management company?
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Hosts Industry Conversation on the Topic of How American Cities Can Rebound After Racial Tension
- FitterPaws Pet Products Helps Molly Reach Her Goal For Medical Treatment
- Joseph Torra's memoir "Who Do You Think You Are?" Released
- Dekree Studio rebrands its website and expands creative and marketing service offerings
- DuraFast Label Company Now Shipping Epson ColorWorks C6500 Color Label Printers in Large Quantities