- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Missfresh Limited (NASDAQ: MF) pursuant and/or traceable to the registration statement and prospectus (collectively, the "Registration Statement") issued in connection with Missfresh's June 2021 initial public offering ("IPO" or the "Offering") of the important September 12, 2022 lead plaintiff deadline in the class action first filed by the firm.
SO WHAT: If you purchased Missfresh securities pursuant and/or traceable to the IPO you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangement.
WHAT TO DO NEXT: To join the Missfresh class action, go to https://rosenlegal.com/submit-form/?case_id=7370 or call Phillip Kim, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email [email protected] or [email protected] for information on the class action. A class action lawsuit has already been filed. If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than September 12, 2022. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation.
More on eTravel Wire
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Morven awarded $500,000 National Park Service Grant for care of American Revolutionary Landmark
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
- Federal Defendants Acquitted of Conspiracy to Possess and Possession of 279 Kilos of Cocaine
WHY ROSEN LAW: We encourage investors to select qualified counsel with a track record of success in leadership roles. Often, firms issuing notices do not have comparable experience, resources or any meaningful peer recognition. Many of these firms do not actually handle securities class actions, but are merely middlemen that refer clients or partner with law firms that actually litigate the cases. Be wise in selecting counsel. The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Rosen Law Firm has achieved the largest ever securities class action settlement against a Chinese Company. Rosen Law Firm was Ranked No. 1 by ISS Securities Class Action Services for number of securities class action settlements in 2017. The firm has been ranked in the top 4 each year since 2013 and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for investors. In 2019 alone the firm secured over $438 million for investors. In 2020, founding partner Laurence Rosen was named by law360 as a Titan of Plaintiffs' Bar. Many of the firm's attorneys have been recognized by Lawdragon and Super Lawyers.
DETAILS OF THE CASE: According to the lawsuit, the IPO Registration Statement featured false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (1) Missfresh provided false financial figures in its Registration Statement; (2) Missfresh would need to amend its financial figures; (3) Missfresh, among other things, had lesser net revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2021; and (4) as a result, defendants' public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times and negligently prepared. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
More on eTravel Wire
- Last Chance for Summer Fun – Western River Expeditions Announces Rafting Availability
- Hoy to Keep Your Life Productive by Ismail Sirdah
- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- Delta Vs Alaska Airlines Full Comparison
- Sports Stars Tim Brown and Everson Walls, Omni Frisco Hotel, and Ethos Education Group Partner for Student Success
To join the Missfresh class action, go to https://rosenlegal.com/submit-form/?case_id=7370 or call Phillip Kim, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email [email protected] or [email protected] for information on the class action.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor's ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Follow us for updates on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-rosen-law-firm, on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rosen_firm or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosenlawfirm/.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Laurence Rosen, Esq.
Phillip Kim, Esq.
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A.
275 Madison Avenue, 40th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Tel: (212) 686-1060
Toll Free: (866) 767-3653
Fax: (212) 202-3827
SOURCE Rosen Law Firm, P.A.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- Avelo Airlines Destinations | Complete Details
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Tweener Homes to Partner With BookingPal to Expand Furnished Rental Home Offerings for "Tweeners"
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- Robert Laney Releases New Book - Involuntary Reroute
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- Cheap Dubai Vacation Packages & Flights
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Diner en Blanc Richmond Returns for the 5th Edition
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- JetBlue Vs Alaska Airlines Full Comparison
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- 3i Solutions Announces New Leadership Brings a Customer-Focused Approach
- Help Wanted: Oakland-Based Children Rising Seeks Volunteers to Help Students Overcome COVID-Related Learning Loss