- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
Over the course of the week leading up to the game, Paramount Global collaborated with artists, executives, athletes, and storytellers from diverse backgrounds to produce compelling content and host impactful conversations aimed at educating, inspiring, and driving lasting change.
One of the highlights of this effort was the CFC x CBS x NFL Vignettes. In partnership with CBS Sports and the NFL's Inspire Change program, Content for Change launched a series of six vignettes that aired on CBS' pregame show The NFL Today as well as on Paramount+ and CBS Sports platforms last month. These vignettes were created by BIPOC creators and featured athlete voices to champion topics such as mental health, diversity in education, women in the NFL, and social justice. The final vignette was narrated by Co-Founder of The Roots and critically acclaimed solo artist Black Thought and aired on game day. All six vignettes can be viewed on the Content for Change website.
More on eTravel Wire
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- New travel job vacancies double in Jan
Recognizing the power of art to spark meaningful conversations, Content for Change also unveiled its Murals For Change initiative in Las Vegas. Four public artworks by Indigenous American artists and activists Danielle SeeWalker , Gregg Deal, and Fawn Douglas were unveiled in collaboration with Native-led non-profit organization Tribal Minds. This initiative celebrates the Indigenous community and their untold stories within Nevada and beyond while aligning with Paramount's broader mission to champion underrepresented voices and reshape global perspectives. Additionally, Content for Change is providing philanthropic support to Tribal Minds through a grant for their 2024 summer arts program, which will support the long-term inspiration and artistic development of young indigenous voices.
Another impactful event was the Paramount Creators House, an exclusive, invitation-only event in Las Vegas that brought together industry executives, talent, and creatives. The event featured companies like the NFL, Microsoft, and presenting partner United Way and facilitated curated conversations on crucial topics such as mental health and wellness, LGBTQIA+ community inclusion, inclusive marketing, and voter engagement. Notable panelists included Solomon Thomas (New York Jets), Jonathan Jones (New England Patriots), 2023 Walter Payton Man of the Year nominees, and Dr. Nyaka NiiLampti (VP of NFL Wellness and Clinical Services).
More on eTravel Wire
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
Crystal Barnes, Paramount Global's EVP of Social Impact and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), spoke about the company's commitment to shaping content rooted in diversity, equity, and inclusion. "Our commitment goes beyond business," she said. "We leverage our core strengths to create inspiring cultural moments and reach global audiences." She also highlighted how initiatives like Creators House, Murals for Change, and the powerful vignettes aim to redefine narratives, amplify underrepresented voices, and drive meaningful impact not just in Las Vegas but beyond.
For more information on the Content for Change program and initiatives by Paramount Global, please visit their website dedicated to this cause. With these efforts in Las Vegas leading up to the game being a success story for CFC's mission to promote diversity and inclusion through content creation.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- Veteran Western River Expeditions Guide Tells What She Wished She Knew Before Her First Raft Trip
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Visitors to the Florida Keys Can 'Book Now, Pay Later' With Special Offer From KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals
- Clickstay Introduces Premium Subscription for Off-Platform Bookings
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network