- World Global Vacations making vacations for staycationers possible!
- Spend Father's Day With His Favorites in the Long Beach Island Region
- Paul Sinacore Casting LLC Launches Focusing on Diversity, Inclusion as Hollywood Opens Up to Real People
Known as the Shopify of NFTs, NFTify allows small businesses to create permissionless online NFT stores with zero coding and low fees.
Fighting NFT Fakes and Duplicates
NFTify AI Services is the NFT market's first artificial intelligence-driven search engine for protecting the value of digital asset IP. Those with interest in NFTs can research diverse NFT attributes from fakes and duplicates to obscene content to protect their intellectual property and lower trade risks.
From the art to the sports world, collectibles markets have experienced a decline in value over the last decade owing to a sharp rise in forgeries. The sports card market has faced a rise in common frauds including cards altered to falsify grades, fake autographs, and many more. The art market is also significantly devalued by forgeries, estimated to represent one-third of art works in circulation. By providing a way to research NFT copyright and unique attributes, NFTify is providing a new level of content protection.
More on eTravel Wire
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
- Ismail Sirdah Explains How to Ensure You Are Getting The Right Promoter For your Event
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Country New Comer Sam L. Smith to release new single
- Inherited An Heirloom Shawl You Cannot Use? Sell It On The Heirloom Bazaar - A Marketplace By Wovensouls
NFTify Protecting and Restoring Value in Digital Assets
NFTs are restoring value to digital collectibles by creating unique traceable cryptographic assets registered on the transparent digital ledger, but they do not completely eliminate copyright risk. Similarity in content can be both intentional and unintentional. Other content risks such as that deemed to be of an inappropriate sexual or political nature also create risks for digital content providers, from Facebook to Twitter.
NFTify AI Services reduce intellectual property and related risks by helping users detect:
- fakes, duplicates or similar tokens, thereby enhancing copyright protection
- inappropriate NFT content — for example sexual, suggestive, obscene, or violent content.
- NFT content for automatic tag suggestion
Anyone can experience this powerful AI search engine for NFT-backed digital content through the live demo on the NFTify app.
The AI Services demo can be accessed on the app at: https://ai-live-demo.nftify.network/
More on eTravel Wire
- Got Clutter? Reinvigorate Your Organizing Efforts with The First-In-The-Category Time-Based Organizing Deck of Cards
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
NFTify was created to provide a place to build an influential NFT market and brand. We have built the Shopify of NFTs, with a difference. At NFTify, NFT stores operate at the convergence of the next-gen blockchain and Web 3.
Learn more about NFTify:
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- EclecticIQ Establishes Engineering Hub in Bengaluru, India
- Sidow Sobrino releases the official Music Video of the Hit Single Spin & Dance
- How do I avail Malaysian airlines cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 pandemic
- Pamela J. Richardson and Bernard Moore Ph.D bring a family legacy to life
- Brooklyn BBQ Against Gun Violence Is A Huge Win
- El Monte RV & Road Bear RV Celebrate National RV Day with FREE National Park Passes to first 200 Customers on June 7th
- National Black Marathoners Association Named an Official Charity Partner of the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- The New Generation of High-Speed Epson Enterprise Printers Enhance On-Site Workflows
- CU Xpress Lease Expands Footprint on Long Island with Suffolk Federal
- How do I avail Virgin America cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 urgency
- Flexible LED Sheet and Cuttable LED Sheet
- Forex Frontiers Author Ivan Cavric In Candid Interview
- Announcing Intern Pursuit's Intern Recognition Award Winners
- Bob Dylan Center Coming to Downtown Tulsa May 2022
- How do you pick a good property management company?
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Hosts Industry Conversation on the Topic of How American Cities Can Rebound After Racial Tension
- FitterPaws Pet Products Helps Molly Reach Her Goal For Medical Treatment
- Joseph Torra's memoir "Who Do You Think You Are?" Released
- Dekree Studio rebrands its website and expands creative and marketing service offerings
- DuraFast Label Company Now Shipping Epson ColorWorks C6500 Color Label Printers in Large Quantities