- World Global Vacations making vacations for staycationers possible!
- Spend Father's Day With His Favorites in the Long Beach Island Region
- Paul Sinacore Casting LLC Launches Focusing on Diversity, Inclusion as Hollywood Opens Up to Real People
KODOCARE specializes in the proper and safe administration of vaccines and has been vaccinating for over 20 years. The pharmacy serves patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD), living in Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILA's). Additionally, they serve Assisted Living Facilities, Supportive Living Programs and Senior living communities throughout Illinois. In January, KODOCARE began a partnership with the University of St. Francis' Leach College of Nursing in order to increase COVID-19 vaccine administration across the Chicagoland area. Within the first three days, the partnership allowed for the vaccinations of over 1,600 CILA and I/DD residents and have since surpassed 30,000 shots to Illinois residents.
"Thank you to the Gold Foundation for this incredible honor," said Dr. Kodiak. "I wish to extend my sincere congratulations to Kim Gibson and Annette Mattea, without whom this partnership would not be so successful. KODOCARE's mission has always been to enhance the health of the communities we serve, which we would have never been able to accomplish without our partners at USF. Leach College of Nursing's staff and students have played a pivotal role in the pharmacy's successful vaccination effort."
More on eTravel Wire
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
- Ismail Sirdah Explains How to Ensure You Are Getting The Right Promoter For your Event
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Country New Comer Sam L. Smith to release new single
- Inherited An Heirloom Shawl You Cannot Use? Sell It On The Heirloom Bazaar - A Marketplace By Wovensouls
Kodiak, and USF Leach College of Nursing representatives Kimberly Gibson, BSN, RN, and Annette Mattea, DNP, RN, APN/CCNS, CNE, were presented with Champion of Humanistic Care recognition as part of an event that also recognized Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Wayne Riley, and Dr. Eric Topol with National Humanism in Medicine Medals. The three local honorees each received a certificate from the Gold Foundation and were celebrated at the Gold Foundation's Annual Gala, through recognition on the Gold Foundation website and in the digital gala program.
KODOCARE Pharmacy is owned and operated by the pharmacy's second-generation CEO, Chad Kodiak, RPh, PharmD. Since 1969, KODOCARE has balanced caring and attentive service with cutting edge Pharmaceutical practice and technology. As a full-service pharmacy, KODOCARE specializes in the proper and safe administration of vaccines and has been vaccinating for over 20 years. They were selected as one of the first pharmacies in the country to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. The pharmacy also offers the KODOPAK which delivers to their patients a 4-week supply of medications (prescriptions, OTC's and vitamins) in easy to open paks, sorted by time and day. They continue to expand and grow through their mission to enhance the health of those in their care.
Visit www.kodocare.com for more information.
More on eTravel Wire
- Got Clutter? Reinvigorate Your Organizing Efforts with The First-In-The-Category Time-Based Organizing Deck of Cards
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
ABOUT THE ARNOLD P. GOLD FOUNDATION
The Arnold P. Gold Foundation infuses the human connection into healthcare. They engage schools, health systems, companies, and individual clinicians in the joy and meaning of humanistic healthcare, so that they have the strength and knowledge to ensure patients and families are partners in collaborative, compassionate, and scientifically excellent care.
Dr. Arnold Perlman Gold and his wife, Sandra, co-founded The Arnold P. Gold Foundation in 1988 with an aim toward sustaining the human connection in medicine and ensuring all patients received compassionate care. The Arnold P. Gold Foundation's programs, such as the White Coat Ceremony and the Gold Humanism Honor Society, are now found in nearly every medical school in the country.
Visit gold-foundation.org for more information.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF ST. FRANCIS
The University of St. Francis, in Joliet, Ill., serves close to 4,000 students nationwide and offers undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs in the arts and sciences, business, education, nursing and social work. There are over 51,000 USF alumni across the globe. For information, call 800-735-7500 or visit stfrancis.edu.
University of St. Francis: Bigger thinking. Brighter purpose.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- EclecticIQ Establishes Engineering Hub in Bengaluru, India
- Sidow Sobrino releases the official Music Video of the Hit Single Spin & Dance
- How do I avail Malaysian airlines cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 pandemic
- Pamela J. Richardson and Bernard Moore Ph.D bring a family legacy to life
- Brooklyn BBQ Against Gun Violence Is A Huge Win
- El Monte RV & Road Bear RV Celebrate National RV Day with FREE National Park Passes to first 200 Customers on June 7th
- National Black Marathoners Association Named an Official Charity Partner of the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- The New Generation of High-Speed Epson Enterprise Printers Enhance On-Site Workflows
- CU Xpress Lease Expands Footprint on Long Island with Suffolk Federal
- How do I avail Virgin America cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 urgency
- Flexible LED Sheet and Cuttable LED Sheet
- Forex Frontiers Author Ivan Cavric In Candid Interview
- Announcing Intern Pursuit's Intern Recognition Award Winners
- Bob Dylan Center Coming to Downtown Tulsa May 2022
- How do you pick a good property management company?
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Hosts Industry Conversation on the Topic of How American Cities Can Rebound After Racial Tension
- FitterPaws Pet Products Helps Molly Reach Her Goal For Medical Treatment
- Joseph Torra's memoir "Who Do You Think You Are?" Released
- Dekree Studio rebrands its website and expands creative and marketing service offerings
- DuraFast Label Company Now Shipping Epson ColorWorks C6500 Color Label Printers in Large Quantities