- Take a Vacation to Portland Maine
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
New Web-based Audience Response Keypads for Remote and In-Person Attendees
COMMERCE, Mich. - eTravelWire -- Innovision Incorporated has added virtual keypad support to its popular Keypoint Interactive audience response software. Keypoint Interactive brings powerful interactivity to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations by allowing the presenter to create interactive voting slides seamlessly within their presentations. Questions can include multiple-choice, ranking, prioritization and even text response. The new Keypoint Connect virtual keypads allow participants to respond to voting slides using any modern web browser. Remote participants can even be combined with in-person participants to form a "hybrid" event. Keypoint Connect can support small classroom-sized meetings up to events with thousands of participants. The virtual keypads can work alongside any online meeting platform as well as in-person events where an internet connection is available. Custom branding options are also available for virtual keypads. Learn more about Keypoint Interactive and Keypoint Connect at https://keypointinteractive.com
More on eTravel Wire
More on eTravel Wire
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
Source: Innovision Incorporated
Latest on eTravel Wire
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- August Sees Most Travel Job Placements For 18 Months
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021