- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
All ICHIRAN restaurants adhere to strict sanitation and safety protocols and have implemented its own infection prevention measures for its diners to safely enjoy a bowl of ramen. Many of these measures have also garnered attention for international media.
- Disinfectant shoe mats to clean the bottoms of shoes.
* Diners are encouraged to clean the soles of their shoes upon entering the restaurant to prevent tracking in outside dirt and germs.
- ICHIRAN's Ramen Focus Booth
The Ramen Focus booth, patented in Japan, helps diners stay socially distant. Dividers on both sides of the booth and a bamboo curtain that covers the opening in the front provide a unique, semi-private dining space that is almost completely enclosed.
* Japanese infectious disease experts state that the Ramen Focus Booths are "effective" in preventing and reducing infection caused by droplets.
* ICHIRAN's booth design is currently used in cafeterias and food courts throughout Japan and Asia.
More on eTravel Wire
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- Diners and Employees will have their temperatures checked.
* Guests will be asked to provide contact information for one person in the group for contact tracing purposes.
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times and to frequently wash their hands.
* Frequent hand washing is monitored through a checklist.
* All employees undergo a daily health screening that includes temperature checks before the start of each shift.
- Masks and gloves will be available to diners.
* Diners are encouraged to wear masks at all times unless eating or drinking.
* Hand sanitizer is also readily available.
- ICHIRAN uses MERV-13 filters in its HVAC system.
- Cleaning and sanitization checklists are available for public viewing to confirm what has been sanitized and when it was last cleaned.
Restaurant Hours & Details
Location: 132 W. 31st Street New York, New York 10001
Take-Out & Delivery: 12:00 PM - 9:30 PM (Everyday)
Dine-In: 4 PM - 9:30 PM (Everyday)
*Seating is limited to 10 Ramen Focus Booths (25% capacity)
*Full dine-in menu is not available. See official site for details.
*Take out and delivery available via Uber Eats, GrubHub, Chowbus, and DoorDash
About ICHIRAN: www.ichiranusa.com
More on eTravel Wire
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
ICHIRAN is an authentic ramen restaurant specializing in tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen. ICHIRAN began in the small city of Fukuoka, Japan in 1960. As the foremost expert in tonkotsu ramen, ICHIRAN has developed its own unique broth and noodles through years of scientific research. The first ramen restaurant to offer ramen customization, it is also the first to create a unique dining experience with its Ramen Focus Booths – individual dining booths designed for a private and peaceful meal.
Iori Hanai / Annie Chen
Email: [email protected]
Press Release_MW_Indoor Dining Returns_Nov23_2020_EN.pdf
ICHIRAN Classic Tonkotsu Ramen
Authentic tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen served in bowls inspired by traditional multi-tiered Japanese lunchboxes.
ICHIRAN Official Site
SOURCE ICHIRAN U.S.A., INC.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- Chat Sports 2020 NBA Draft Broadcast Watched Live By A Record 1.3 Million NBA Fans On YouTube
- The Adventure Park at Storrs, CT Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Nashville Announces Their Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Long Island Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- Espanita Artisanal Tequila Awarded Gold At 2020 USA Spirits Awards
- Cozumel's Resorts Have Re-opened with the Highest Standards and Service
- One Platform To Bring Consumers A Variety Of Verified Sustainable Clothing Brands
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Houston E-Learning Startup Piqosity Launches Free Online SAT and ACT Practice to Support Families Affected by COVID-19
- Netberg Launches Custom Networking Solutions
- SiliconExpert Teams with AMSYS LCM to Deliver Secure, Real-Time, Accurate Component Information Solutions
- Never-before-seen deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday at SmartBuyGlasses
- VW Ventures Announcing Crossover Fund 4
- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- Ironside Human Resources announces New Office Space
- Jurllyshe Black Friday Sales & Deals For Women Clothing & Wigs Online Shopping Guide