- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- It's about time to visit Morven Museum & Garden for "Striking Beauty: New Jersey Tall Case Clocks, 1730–1830"
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
Hillary Schafer informed the Multiplying Good Board of Governors of her intent to step down as CEO in 2023. After a decade at Multiplying Good, Schafer believes that her efforts will have maximum impact as a leader on their Board of Governors.
During her tenure, Schafer led the organization to new heights as one of the largest champions and leaders in public service and good in the country. She rebranded the organization from Jefferson Award Foundation to Multiplying Good, which better reflects their mission to transform individuals through service and multiply the good they create. Additionally, she oversaw an increase in partnerships to recognize local changemakers across the country through its many established media partners, deepened and strengthened their leadership training and development for youth through Students in Action program, which has mobilized 62,000 youth across the country, and built up their work celebrating organizations through corporate partners.
More on eTravel Wire
- Local Real Estate Broker Offers Homeowners Cash Offer at Full Market Value with No Inspection Needed
- MaGO PR to Lead Specialized Public Relations Campaigns for the Presidio Trust
- Shima Capital's Founder Yida Gao Teaches Crypto Finance Course at MIT
- Max Amini Announces Powerful Interview with Reza Pahlavi, Former Crown Prince of Iran; to Premiere April 1st
- Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump mini-rally ,Veterans For Trump aka VFAF
Jack Russi, Chair of Multiplying Good Board of Governors said "Hillary's leadership has been transformational. During her tenure, the organization has tripled in size and has created significant national impact when it comes to service." He added that "the next CEO will be the beneficiary of this exemplary work" and looks forward to having Schafer play a significant role on their Board of Governors going forward.
The organization also continued to honor those who have made an impact with public service with Jefferson Awards which celebrated its 50th anniversary this year with an impressive list of honorees including hundreds of national figures - both public and private - more than 65,000 unsung heroes, tens of thousands of employees, and young people in communities across America.
Prior to joining Multiplying Good in 2013, Schafer worked on Wall Street for 12 years where she served as Head of U.S Institutional Equity Sales at Citigroup in New York City making her one of highest-ranking women in equity business at that time. Her ability to process information quickly then take precise action at right time transferred seamlessly into her stewardship at Multiplying Good over past decade.
With Schafer's departure from CEO position imminent ,Multiplying Good looks forward to bringing onboard a world-class leader who can execute against bold strategic vision set by Schafer during her tenure .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Attorney Steve Hilst Named Partner at Bisnar Chase
- Jolene Downs Invited to Serve on Hilton Garden Inn's Brand Advisory Council
- New xBit Digital Case Management Feature Saves Examiners Hours of Required Report Upload Time
- IntellaTriage Hires New Vice President of Technology
- ASI Hosts 2023 Executive Summit for Partners and Announces Annual Award Winners
- Namify's Website Name Generator: The Ultimate Solution for Finding Your Perfect Website Name
- How to Book a Flight with Qantas Airways?
- NFL Quarterback Lamar Jackson & Lamar Jackson Entertainment Presents Roll With The Punches 'It's Okay Knot To Be Okay' Black Tie & Sneaker Gala
- Tuani Lash Brings Luxury Lash Services and Joy to Oakland's Homeless Community
- Sherry Orel Joins STS Capital Partners
- American Equus Expands Product Line with Suomy Riding Helmets
- Arbutus Medical Launches TrakPak® with QuikBow™ to Improve Skeletal Traction, Announces Successful Cases
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
- Fulltale Outdoors Launches Eco Kayak Fishing Tour on Space Coast Near Orlando
- Dude Ranch Vacations at Historic O.T.O. Dude Ranch offer Excursions with Local Outfitters
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer