A great marvel for any globetrotter is encountering the familiar, something you can identify with on a foreign land. New Year's Eve in Cuba is somewhat of an enigma. On the one hand there are Cubans who celebrate the January 1st, 1959 anniversary of when Castro's revolution victoriously marched into La Habana. Other Cubans are hoping the new year will liberate them from the product of that same revolution. Hopes and political persuasions aside three things are for certain. Cuba is a rich and lively, complex and notwithstanding familiar set of coordinates for a New Year's Eve celebration, Cubans are always ready for a party, and they are eager to celebrate it alongside you.
New Year's Eve in Havana is the ultimate way to ring in 2020. Cubans come out in force, roasting pigs, dancing, drinking rum, hugging and wearing their hearts on their sleeves. There's no better day to experience this iconic island and its people; it's an experience everyone should live.
However, some believe Cuba travel is not legal considering the recent changes in travel regulations in fact, nothing much has changed for Americans who want to experience Cuba. To clarify, there are 11 categories under which Americans can visit including humanitarian, family visits, academic and religious travel but one, Support for the Cuban People is the sole category that continues to permit US travelers to leisurely and legally visit Cuba. Provided they book through a tour operator who has experience in legal Cuba travel, they have nothing to worry about.
More on eTravel Wire
- Process Technology Wins Respected Fast Track 50 Award!
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- Travel Salaries and Candidates Both Jump in October
Bespoke Cuba Travel, which specializes in luxury tours to Cuba since 1996, offers you a 5-day experiential New Year's Eve in Cuba expedition that also Supports the Cuban People. Guests are provided multiple opportunities to do so with activities such as volunteering at an NGO, gifting a hospital medical equipment, teaching English to young students and donating art supplies to children with special needs.
Dates: December 29, 2019 thru January 2, 2020.
Price: From $7500 pp, double occupancy. Includes first class airfare, luxurious suite accommodations, a private multilingual guide, all meals with evening wine pairings, a New Year's Eve 10-course gourmet dinner including a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne for each guest. Plus, a 1950's convertible with a private chauffeur to drive you anywhere in Havana whenever you wish, and a Cuba Travel Visa.
Trip extensions are available.
Bespoke Cuba Travel
Contact Laz at 786-361-4656
Latest on eTravel Wire
- OpsVeda Announces Patent Award
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2019 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- Macadamian Recognized in Think Tank ConCeplus' Healthcare Movers 2019 Report on digital transformation in healthcare
- Mt. Royal Vacations on the Cutting Edge of Short-Term Housing Investing
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Copper Hospital Bed Study Shows 90% Reduction on HAI Bacteria Counts
- Nutter Home Loans Celebrates the Inclusive Updates to the Sybil Silkwood Nutter Playground
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot
- careMESH Launches its HL7® FHIR®-Based Provider Directory in the District of Columbia
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Worldleaders 2019 Sales and Marketing CEO Conference (12/13/2019)
- Sales Ambassadors UK reveal the £400 million unclaimed Oyster card fortune
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- Steve Paris to launch of Discovery Map of Chattanooga
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,