A great marvel for any globetrotter is encountering the familiar, something you can identify with on a foreign land. New Year's Eve in Cuba is somewhat of an enigma. On the one hand there are Cubans who celebrate the January 1st, 1959 anniversary of when Castro's revolution victoriously marched into La Habana. Other Cubans are hoping the new year will liberate them from the product of that same revolution. Hopes and political persuasions aside three things are for certain. Cuba is a rich and lively, complex and notwithstanding familiar set of coordinates for a New Year's Eve celebration, Cubans are always ready for a party, and they are eager to celebrate it alongside you.
New Year's Eve in Havana is the ultimate way to ring in 2020. Cubans come out in force, roasting pigs, dancing, drinking rum, hugging and wearing their hearts on their sleeves. There's no better day to experience this iconic island and its people; it's an experience everyone should live.
However, some believe Cuba travel is not legal considering the recent changes in travel regulations in fact, nothing much has changed for Americans who want to experience Cuba. To clarify, there are 11 categories under which Americans can visit including humanitarian, family visits, academic and religious travel but one, Support for the Cuban People is the sole category that continues to permit US travelers to leisurely and legally visit Cuba. Provided they book through a tour operator who has experience in legal Cuba travel, they have nothing to worry about.
More on eTravel Wire
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary to Launch Island's First Hands-Off Ethical Elephant Experience
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
Bespoke Cuba Travel, which specializes in luxury tours to Cuba since 1996, offers you a 5-day experiential New Year's Eve in Cuba expedition that also Supports the Cuban People. Guests are provided multiple opportunities to do so with activities such as volunteering at an NGO, gifting a hospital medical equipment, teaching English to young students and donating art supplies to children with special needs.
Dates: December 29, 2019 thru January 2, 2020.
Price: From $7500 pp, double occupancy. Includes first class airfare, luxurious suite accommodations, a private multilingual guide, all meals with evening wine pairings, a New Year's Eve 10-course gourmet dinner including a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne for each guest. Plus, a 1950's convertible with a private chauffeur to drive you anywhere in Havana whenever you wish, and a Cuba Travel Visa.
Trip extensions are available.
Bespoke Cuba Travel
Contact Laz at 786-361-4656
Latest on eTravel Wire
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
- Pet Professional Guild British Isles to Offer Credentialing as Free Membership Benefit in Quest for Higher Levels of Professionalism
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- IOTech Announces Agreement with Global Industrial Gateway Manufacturer to Market its Edge Xpert IoT Edge Platform
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- Patagonia Camp Provides the Perfect Backdrop for a Girls Getaway
- Canadian Technology Startup Program Selects California-based New Frontier Aerospace for its 2019/20 Cohort
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You"
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank